Saturday, September 9, 2023

Dealing with Cellulitis - September 9th 2023

So today was supposed to be the day that I went to prom, I'd been invited to an adult prom in Canton and had been looking forward to it for some time when I began feeling sick yesterday and had some redness on my leg, indicating my cellulitis was flaring back up. 😔

So, I had to cancel on my prom date and see a doctor ASAP - cellulitis is a serious infection, caused by a bacteria similar to the bacteria that causes strep throat. (At least that's what I learned on Google.)

I had the day off from work due to originally having plans to work a Dave Chappelle show last night, but since I ended up not taking the job and the thing with my leg - I eventually drug myself out of bed and decided to walk to Stat Care because I didn't have anybody to give me a ride.

I got in and seen and a prescription in about 25 minutes. Also got a Doctor's note for tomorrow. Dropped it off at Wendy's and then went home to rest. 

Had to wait to bum some money off a family member to pay for my prescription. But once I got the money, I walked out to the drug store and got my antibiotics and used the few dollars I had left to walk across the street to the grocery store and buy a meat and cheese tray (I had a craving). 

I watched some more shows and called it a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment