Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Crappy Day at Work - September 6th 2023

 I got to work on time, despite my late night. The computer was acting up, so I wasn't able to clock in right away, but the manager fixed it later. 

I forgot about the card reader breaking yesterday and this was a terrible hassle when we opened. It got crazy busy right after we opened and I improvised at first, using the front register to take a couple orders.

It was ridiculous. Eventually another crew member came and I got some help. We also got a trainee (I told her it was the worst possible day for her to start. I was worried she wouldn't come back.) The manager ended up sitting in the office on hold with support for the card reader... so the the three of us did everything by ourselves. Very rough shift, I nearly walked out several times. 

I was burnt out for the rest of the day after this. I sat around and watched some shows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment