Thursday, September 7, 2023

Another Crappy Day at Work - September 7th 2023

Got to work. Different manager, different crew and I was hoping that things would get easier. It was only marginally better, but I handled it a little better than yesterday. I turned on some zen meditation music and just carried on, though it felt like it would go on forever. After the general manager showed up, it got better. I was supposed to be out at 11, but I ended up staying until about 1:30. Like I said, it was better working with the GM. The maintenance guys came right at the end of breakfast when things were starting to get busy and started work on the sandwich station (which has been down for a few days, everything seems to be crapping out at once on us) which meant the sandwich maker had to move to the other side. The only problem - you can route dining room orders to the secondary sandwich station, but not drive thru. So the GM had to holler the orders over to the sandwich maker. It was a cluster, but it went surprisingly well. 

I spent the rest of the afternoon watching cartoons and working on some of my projects. Was pretty burnt out from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment