Monday, September 25, 2023

Just Chillin' - September 25th 2023

 Got up plenty early, still feeling weird from sleeping all day yesterday. Got to work on time, but the manager didn't hear me outside, so she fixed my clock-in when I did finally get inside 10 minutes later. 

I only had a short shift, 5:30 to 10:00, as I often do on Monday. We're still geared up for inspections and the owner stopped in for an inspection of his own today. Plenty of staff and a trainee today, so I didn't have to worry about not having enough. Did have to beg people to stay in position a couple times, but I guess I can't have it all.

After work, I came home and watched some movies. Worked on my blog. 

Did venture back up to Wendy's to get some cheese for the tacos in my fridge. 

Still kinda tired. I spaced a bit while I was watching Psycho (Hitchcock), but it was a good film. Have watched The Birds and now, Psycho I think I'll be watching some more Hitchcock in near future. 

Going to call it a night soon, hopefully have some more energy tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment