Thursday, September 14, 2023

Finally Tried the Pizza Shop Nearby - September 14th 2023

Slept in, I've not been quite right since I got this infection again. Though it is almost certainly just a mental and emotional thing. I've also stayed up too late a couple of nights. This morning I was running late for work, but still stopped to take a picture of the sky - the stars were beautiful and actually so vibrant that they showed up in the photo.

Upon arriving at work I found that it was just me and the manager, the crew member that was meant to be putting truck away had called off sick. After struggling through the morning as I have been without the card reader. I got to go outside and change the sign and then went and put the fridge and freezer stuff away. All took a bit longer than I thought it would. Got out of work at 12:30.

On the way home, I decided to stop by Gionino's for the first time. Got myself a large pepperoni and a 2 litre of Starry. Upon returning home, I continued to save things from my old Facebook and watched some movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment