Monday, September 11, 2023

Pumpkins and Books - September 11th 2023

I was relieved that after two days off work and off my feet, that my first shift back was a short one - I worked from 5:30 to 10:00.

Today was the day we rolled out pumpkin flavored everything at Wendy's. We have pumpkin flavored frosties and pumpkin cold brew. All the prices went up again too, 10 or 20 cents. 

I forgot to mention, I got paid for some website work yesterday, so I ate good after work and watched several movies and a documentary. 

Tidied up around the house and decided it was high time to finish sorting my books. I sorted through the huge stack, decided which to keep and which to donate and Mom & Dad were kind enough to help me deliver them. 

Once that was done, I bought us all subs and we watched some shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment