Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Finishing the Facebook Archival - September 20th 2023

Due to my odd sleep schedule yesterday, and having been up late binging Criminal Minds and catching up on things...

I was a bit tired at work, but I got through it. It wasn't too bad. Though, I hope this credit card reader situation gets resolved soon. One of my coworkers brought me a strawberry milk and a Red Bull, which definitely improved things for me. 

Upon returning home, I took my final screenshots and videos of my old Facebook... which included some of the more depressing and emotionally draining moments of 2019 that I've tried to put out of my mind. But I got it done. Saved everything. 

Then I moved on to catching up on my blogs and the social media I'm still working on. Watched a few movies.

Took a little break and ran back up to Wendy's for dinner. Finished my movies and most of my projects for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment