Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Catching Up On My Videos

 This is part of the "2020" series, originally published on my "I Am Medley" blog. 

_______________________________________________

I spent a lot of the day indoors working on writing and planning some things. Applying to jobs as well! I've got to start making money again.

Eventually, I decided to go outside and film some things for my YouTube. I'd been discouraged by the slow upload times for the past week, but I decided that I'd make it work and probably try to keep my videos closer to 3 minutes long. 

One of them was 6 minutes long, but the others were shorter.

I Talk a Little About My Life

Choco the Brown Dog

Spending the Night with an Angry OSTRICH!

I crossed alligator-infested waters!

My brother Mitchell stopped by and visited for a little while later that evening, after Mom and Dad came home. Then we watched "Alice in Wonderland," I'd seen it before, but Mom and Dad hadn't. 

I got the videos uploading at the same time, which pretty much slowed our internet connection to a stand-still.

Dad and I stayed up late listening to classic rock music.
_______________________________________________

I've decided to start ending my blogs with songs that I like. I do not own or endorse the music or artists, unless otherwise noted. Please enjoy my selection of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment