Sunday, January 19, 2020

Protecting Your Field

 This is part of the "2020" series, originally published on my "I Am Medley" blog. 

_______________________________________________

Life is just flying past, and sometimes the days just blend together; but one thing that stands out and brightens my day is a good sermon or Bible study and good fellowship. 

Tonight, we went to church and Bro. Guy preached a great sermon about protecting your field. 

Basically, in short: We all have an area in life, a field if you will, that is our responsibility. In the old days, people would defend their fields with everything they had. 

We need to pray for and be the best influence we can be in our "field," our jobs, schools, etc. and the people in them. We need to be the best we can be, praying and working to defend our fields.

It was a powerful sermon and I can't do it justice here.
_______________________________________________

I've decided to start ending my blogs with songs that I like. I do not own or endorse the music or artists, unless otherwise noted. Please enjoy my selection of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment