Saturday, January 11, 2020

Power Steering and Binge Watching

 This is part of the "2020" series, originally published on my "I Am Medley" blog. 

_______________________________________________

Today was interesting. I was going to sleep in and work on my writing while Mom went to her ladies breakfast with the church... But Mom woke me up: the car's power steering fluid had leaked out and it was too difficult to steer. I rode with her to the store and bought some more and put it in for her. 

She let me get something to eat with her card, since now she was running late and I had to ride with her. I chose a package of Nutter Butter cookies because the store's selection was lacking any good choices. I neglected to get a drink though, which I later regretted.

I sat in the parking lot while Mom attended her breakfast. I worked on writing some blogs. I read some of my writing to Mom on our way home and we stopped and got something for me to drink.

When we got home, I fixed lunch and signed into my YouTube account on the Xbox so we can watch YouTube on the TV. Aaron had messed that up so that it didn't work either. Dad showed Mom & I the Jim Bruer comedy special "Let's Clear the Air." Hilarious!

Then Mom and I went to visit Aaron.  

Later when we got home, we binge watched a cop show on Amazon Prime. We were all pretty burnt out from a roller coaster week. 
_______________________________________________

I've decided to start ending my blogs with songs that I like. I do not own or endorse the music or artists, unless otherwise noted. Please enjoy my selection of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment