Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Playing Catch Up

 This is part of the "2020" series, originally published on my "I Am Medley" blog. 

_______________________________________________


Basically, I spent most of the day writing blogs that I was behind on. I also recorded several videos that I'd been planning to upload earlier in the month. 

I uploaded a video I had previously recorded about the backyard farm I used to have, and then recorded new videos about my time at the Cadiz Food Pantry, my dogs I had growing up and how my macaw cusses me out. 

Eventually, I'll share a post with an overview of everything I am working on and it will become clear where I spend all my time.
_______________________________________________

I've decided to start ending my blogs with songs that I like. I do not own or endorse the music or artists, unless otherwise noted. Please enjoy my selection of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment