Monday, January 20, 2020

Martin Luther King Jr. Day

 This is part of the "2020" series, originally published on my "I Am Medley" blog. 

_______________________________________________

Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I stayed busy as usual, with my usual projects. I wanted to do something to commemorate MLK, so I created the below #FactOfTheDay graphic for my Fact of the Day on Facebook and Twitter. 


That is one of my favorite MLK quotes. He has always been a hero of mine. 

I feel like a lot of people talk the talk, but he really walked the walked as well. (See what I did there? I thought it was pretty clever.)
_______________________________________________

I've decided to start ending my blogs with songs that I like. I do not own or endorse the music or artists, unless otherwise noted. Please enjoy my selection of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment