Thursday, January 16, 2020

Giving My Brother a Haircut!

 This is part of the "2020" series, originally published on my "I Am Medley" blog.

_______________________________________________

Today was much the same as yesterday, I spent a lot of time working on things I was behind on - and looking forward to future projects I'm working on. The highlight of my day is when my brother Mitchell stopped by and asked me to give him a haircut.

Mitchell often grows his hair down to his shoulders, but he decided today that he wanted to try it short for awhile. He messaged me before he got off work to make sure I was home and then came down for a haircut. 

Before
Mitchell is always on the move... He's a ball of energy, and refuses to sit still. It took everything in him to sit long enough to let me whack the hair off. I managed to snap some before and after pictures though! 

After
_______________________________________________

I've decided to start ending my blogs with songs that I like. I do not own or endorse the music or artists, unless otherwise noted. Please enjoy my selection of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment