Friday, January 3, 2020

Live Broadcast and my Brother Visits

 This post was originally published on my "I Am Medley" blog as part of the "2020" series. 

_______________________________________________

So, not too much happened today. A lot of tedious work was done. Some writing. Some organizing. Some planning. I have a lot of things to write and a lot of videos to film.

Unfortunately, when I went to do my first live broadcast through YouTube, I discovered that you have to have 1,000 subscribers before you can do a mobile live broadcast. I have to use my computer's webcam to broadcast until then.

I didn't get my vlog done yesterday, in which I was supposed to talk about myself or the one for today about Choco the Brown Dog. I suppose I will try to get them both up tomorrow, in addition to the one I have slated for tomorrow - the one about the angry ostrich in New Jersey. That'll be a good one.

I'll get them uploaded eventually. It's very important to me. I have always wanted to be a vlogger/blogger, and I want to cover a lot of this older material before I launch into my current adventures.

My little brother is home for the weekend too. He lives in a residential treatment facility for his behavioral issues, but part of his therapy is to spend the occasional weekend at home and see how it goes.

So when he got here tonight, we had another movie night and he chose "The Secret Life of Pets 2." Funny movie. 

Well. I'm going to shut the ol' laptop down and head to bed, as I got a lot of work to do to if I want to get all these videos filmed. 
_______________________________________________

I've decided to start ending my blogs with songs that I like. I do not own or endorse the music or artists, unless otherwise noted. Please enjoy my selection of the day. 

This song from the Disney show "Austin & Ally" was originally going to be in another post, but  once I was finished writing it, it didn't seem to jive with the subject matter, so I decided to use it for this post, because I found out today that Austin & Ally is now on Disney+.


No comments:

Post a Comment