Thursday, January 9, 2020

Writing and Reminiscing

 This is part of the "2020" series, originally published on my "I Am Medley" blog. 

_______________________________________________

I'd gotten behind in my writing projects, so I knew I had to catch up before things got out of hand. 

My "Raised by Wolves" blog had been slated for the evening of the 7th, and I had it partially written, but I didn't actually finish it until today.

It's a long read, but it reveals some important pieces of my backstory. I really loved my dogs, I miss them very much and I've been planning a book about, and dedicated to, them.

Soon, I plan on digging out my old photo album of the dogs and adding some pics to the post. A post that long definitely needs some visuals. I have some absolutely stunning pics of Buddy, Lady and Bubba.

I have been unable so far to completely catch up on my YouTube videos, as I've spent most of my time writing and the lighting and acoustics around here are not exactly friendly.

I plan on catching up on the videos soon. I want to have an increasingly good hold on things with each passing week and for everything to be completely under control come the end of January, with blogs and videos published regularly and on time.

_______________________________________________

I've decided to start ending my blogs with songs that I like. I do not own or endorse the music or artists, unless otherwise noted. Please enjoy my selection of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment